Once upon a time, I asked what y’all wanted to see more of on Love. One of the top answers was “Top 5″s and another was “Photos”! So… this post is going to be aimed at BOTH. Brace yourselves. For the top 5 things I enjoy about Santee, my new hometown (and my house)!
- Our mattress – it isn’t much of a bed, yet, since there’s no frame at all (don’t get me started on the frame we ordered BEFORE we left Nebraska).
- Friendly Grounds – lovely coffee shop that has live music at least once a week, a bulletin board with prayer requests / praise reports, baklava cookies and muffins, and coupons at the counter for free hugs.
- Sunshine and great weather! (And a huge TV for when I’m tired of the wonderful outdoors.)
- Lots of places to go – everything is so close!
- Save the most important for last: David lives here, too. In our house. Most of the time. I like that. Lots.